- Term: BagasseMaterial remaining after sugarcane (or sorghum) stalks are crushed to extract their juice.All Dictionary Terms
23823 Malibu Road
Malibu, CA 90265-5564, USA
View Larger Map
HOW TO PROFIT TODAY IN TOMORROW’S MOST EXCITING MARKET
Here is the one book on India that is truly accessible to everyone in business; a guide filled with everything one needs to thrive in the region, by global sourcing and marketing expert Gunjan Bagla. Insights include:
- An overview and analysis of the most promising sectors.
- The Six C’s of Sales and Marketing in India.
- Essential guidance on attracting and retaining talent.
- A comprehensive look at finance in the region that every investor will want to read.
- Modern Indian history for today’s businessperson.
- Insider perspective from top veteran professionals in the region.
Peppered with supporting examples and interviews with top American and Indian professionals in India, DOING BUSINESS IN 21ST CENTURY INDIA is the perfect primer for anyone who’s long on enterprise, short on time, and eager to profit from this new market.
Order Now via Amritt OR