Why you should trust Amritt with your India Initiatives
1. Senior executives at respected Western companies have trusted Amritt for India business advice since 2004.
- Several companies have used Amritt’s guidance for years on a retainer basis.
- We come through for our clients every time.
2. Our team is smart about both Western and India culture, no one knows India better than us. Here’s why:
- Our book “Doing Business in 21st Century India” is 5-star rated on Amazon
- NY Times, LA Times, Forbes, Aviation Week, Financial Times, BBC, Business Week have quoted us on India.
- Caltech asked us to create and run their India Business workshop.
- Our professional and social networks connect us with senior corporate, non-profit and government leaders and organizations across India.
- We help you navigate India’s business and government landscape.
3. Our seasoned consultants are based in both America and India:
- We have operating experience; we don’t put inexperienced young MBAs in front of you.
- We are nimble and agile, and will respond quickly; giant firms can take months to mobilize their teams.
- Our principals work hands-on, unlike partners at the giant firms.
4. We work as one integrated global team:
- Unlike giant consulting firms with separate country-based Practices that may not align with your global needs.
5. We are an independent consultancy and we work only for you, the Western company:
- We are not beholden to a supplier, parent or government.
6. We are a U.S.-based entity, subject to American ethics, practices and laws.